Apeks Dry Bag 100
If you need a workhorse in your dive kit, look no further than the new range of dry bags from Apeks. Tough, rugged and designed to haul equipment, the dry bags feature waterproof welded seams to ensure water doesn't get in - or out. Ideal for stashing wet kit post-dive or keeping personal possessions dry during a dive, you'll find the bags are at home in the wettest, harshest conditions around.
The DRY100 is made from a 1000D Nylon Core 0.6mm thick Tarpaulin, which is designed to protect your gear from the most extreme environments.
The bag provides 113 litres of packing capacity and features a 33" (84cm) wide mouth roll-top to make it easy to stuff your kit in the bag. The bottom is a polymer reinforced foam that reduces impact force and is hard-wearing. Removable backpack straps make those long hikes to beach and cave dives way easier.
The side pocket/changing mat is removable so you don't have to haul your whole bag out to protect your gear while you change out of your suit.
The drain dump means you can even use your bag as a kit wash bath! If your dive life needs a bag that can keep up, you've found it.
- 1000D Nylon Core, 0.6mm Tarpaulin
- 33" (84cm) wide roll top opening
- Polymer reinforced foam bottom to reduce impact force and wearing
- Trolley cart sleeve on bottom panel
- Compression straps with a comfortable haul handle
- Removable side pocket with splash proof zipper
- Removable air mesh backpack straps that are angled to distribute weight
- One side attachment point for the Apeks DRY12
- Dimensions: 17"x27"x15" (43x68.5x38cm)
- Volume: 6,885 in3 (113 Liters)